Re: JBA Ceramic Coated headers and JET chip for sale

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 16:44:39 EDT

Id' be interested in that, if they'd bolt up to my 5.2 (I think they
would). I live fairly close to you (in Naperville), and could drive out
to pick them up. Let me know.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."