Re: Re: Starting a techinical side of DakotaTrucks

From: MOlsze6480@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 18:42:27 EDT

isn't this a little extreme? the one thing I liked most about the DML was
the feeling of unity I got from ALL dakota owners. I own a premag and as
you can see, there are only a few of us on the list. Yeah, 99% of the
stuff posted doesn't pertain to me and my dak, but you don't see anyone
starting a Premag Mailing list....

what happened?? mike d.
        The thing that has happened is all the NON DAKOTA B.S. the rest of us
has had to sift thru to get to any resemblance of something revalant to
DAKOTAS>>>>>
        I knew you'd understand,,, MARY LOU