Re: trader

From: HrtbeatZ28@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 22:00:35 EDT

I hope you enjoy the Z. I also can attest to their performance. Although my
93 Z is not a SS/SLP configuration, the mods I've done put it in the same
class, 13.6 in the 1/4. There is a lot to be said for a "car", but when it
comes to a truck, the Dak is the only way to go. Someday, you just might come
back to the group of Dakota owners. You'll want a R/T after the Z. Better
still be patient; pay the Z off (if not already done) then buy the Dak. It's
a real hoot trying to decide, which one do I drive today?
Good Luck!

Jim Colson, Lawrence, Kansas
99 R/T
93 Z-28