RE: Re: Funny spank

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 23:21:00 EDT

> Yeah, you gotta love wasting to resonated 4 banger crap boxes
> with wings so
> big they weigh em down. I have gotten tired of kicking the crap outa out
> local 4banger club "Grafic Racing" there logo read garlic
> racing, it so damn
> scripty, it's quite fun. Especially beat 5 of em, at once.. (3
> lane lights
> are great) hehehe

Got a group of ricers out here called "Beyond Reality ".. should be
"Oblivious to Thought" cause the only thing these guys do is make a racket
(at 2am) and scare the mutt. Which is funny case he(the mutt) hears my truck
and he's at the window looking for a ride (along with my cat looking to be
fed). Talk about spineless one asked to race, I said "yeah for pinks" and he
backed down real fast.. Too bad I could have used the extra cash I would've
gotten for scrap... ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd