Houston Mopar Show and Race

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 23:32:35 EDT

Heres a quick update for those interested in attending the 10th Annual
Houston Mopar Show and Race, Sept 25-26 at Houston Raceway Park.

Admission:
$45 for both days (at the gate)
$35 for both days (pre-registered)

Race classes:
Sat-Electronics, Fast Mopar, Faster Mopar, Truck.
All class winners pay $400 on Sat and we pay back to 1/4's
Sun-King of the Hill, winner takes home $1000 and we pay back to semi's
The "total" racer pay out for Sat and Sun will be $5000

Show Classes:
Too many to list!
http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/html

Last year we had 200+ entries and a really great time. There will be a
downloadable entry form posted at the website soon, so if you want in on the
preregistration goodies, keep checking back often. I will notify the list by
e-mail when it available.

Gene Rivers(defending electronics champ)
Secretary,
Houston Mopar Connection Club
<A HREF="http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/99sr.html">1999 HMCC Show & Race</A>