Re: Ram air setups (long)

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 08:26:48 EDT

Mike - one thing about the "cool cans": They are for cooling the fuel,
but only to lower the temperature not the density. Liquids like gasoline
do not appreciably change in volume with temperature change, but these
guys are doing it to lower the temperature of the complete intake charge
. I personally think that there isn't much to gain by lowering the fuel
temp and all effort should be concentrated on the air component of the
intake charge. Make sense?

Cale B