Air Intake Works!

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 11:48:00 EDT

   I have installed the Quick D intake (Thanks Tony!) on my Dak.

I can report many positive things:

Immediately I noticed better pickup while at speed in 2nd and higher.

After the computer had time to adjust (about 100 miles) the truck has better
low end (especially on cool days) and gets .5 mpg better!

The throttle is more responsive.

Only negative:

The intake is slightly noisier.

   I highly recommend this system. It's very inexpensive and easier than easy
to put on. I'd actually call it so simple it's almost brainless. It's pretty
too! Now to finish the job with a custom catback...time to save up the
nickles and dimes again!

Shaun H.