Re: Re: Starting a technical side of Dakota Trucks

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 14:06:44 EDT

At 02:02 PM 6/17/99 , you wrote:
>I like the DML as is. I don't see any changes that would improve it.

I have to agree with this. The only thing I would change is to make the
Canadians get their own list :-) OK, this is a JOKE. I love the Canadians.
I just figure they will turn nasty once their Stanley Cup winds up in
Texas. As far as the DML, I like it like it is, even all the off topic
stuff. My only *real* suggestion is that a lot of the communications about
the various meets could go private.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Time is never wasted when