Dealership gripe

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 17:56:34 EDT

Ok guys, my Dak was in the dealership all this past week.. from tuesday until
today.. here is the whole story:

I took it in tuesday morning after it leaked water incredibly bad through the
upper rear glass (very rainy weekend here in Michigan)...

They ended up replacing the entire rear glass... I had had my original glass
tinted!... so, I had to end up convincing the manager to re-emburse me when
I get my new glass tinted..
It was a little easier to convince him to pay me when yesterday I went to
pick up my truck because it was supposedly ready... I sit in my truck, and
the first thing I notice is the headliner not tucked under that rear plastic
panel...
Also.. the rear plastic panel was basicaly flapping all around..
I had them keep it another day, and when I picked it up again today, the rear
panel is still very loose around where the seat belt goes through the plastic
on the floor.
Can you guys PLEASE look to see if your panel is very loose too? They
wouldn't fix it, and said all regular cab Dakotas are like this.

Also, after I took it home, I noticed the lower panel underneath my steering
wheel is half hanging loose... I know for a fact it wasn't like that before
I took it in... I don't have the faintest idea why they would have even have
had to mess with that..