paint code and part number?

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 1999 - 04:50:35 EDT

I sent this earlier but I never saw it come back.....

Can anyone give me the mopar part number for some touch up paint, code PGF?

I went to my dealer and asked for some PGF which I have bought before and he
gives me some that is code PGS. I say whoa, that's the wrong one dude and
he tells me that it is the same as the PGF. Indeed it does look very close,
but to me it looks just a liiiitle bit off. He said they have their own
sales codes and paint codes and that it was the right one. The part number
for what he gave me is 82300437. I can't find my old PGF touch up to
confirm if that number is different or not.

I believe my paint (PGF) was called "emerald green metallic" in '93, the new
container (PGS) says "emerald green P.C." Pearl Coat? Sounds like a name
for a current vehicle.

So is this guy just unloading some inventory on me or is this PGS the same
as PGF???
TIA!

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII