Re: Balance Driveshaft?

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 1999 - 12:25:07 EDT

Gene, I had mine balanced at Houston Drivetrain and Axle over on the North
Loop. They computer balanced it and welded a .77 oz weight on it. I decided
to go this route after talking to my Dodge mechanic and reading the TSB. The
TSB tells them to index the drive shaft and rotate it till the problem is
minimized.
I pulled the shaft and carried it to them and they balanced it for $50.00.
Do not carry it to HoustonDrivetrain on Hwy 529, they don't have the
computerized balancer. Hope this helps.

Ron <ronmerx@nol.net>
'99 Yellow R/T CC (360)
'99 White Sport R/C (318)