Re: Alternator question......

From: yellowrt (yellowrt@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 1999 - 20:49:13 EDT

On my 120 amp alternator I had two amps hooked up, a PPI 2350 and a PPI
2100, the 2350 had a 160 amp fuse and the 2100 had a 60 amp fuse on it, so
that would be a 110 amp rms draw on the battery/alternator at full volume
and I didn't have any problems at all, and it was usually on full blast most
of the time.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC