Re: RE: Dak Stall Problem Fixed

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 1999 - 21:23:50 EDT

The camshaft position sensor was 48.50 at Commerce Dodge in Commerce,
GA. It was $63.00 at Barrett Dodge in Athens, GA, and around $60.00 at
both Autozone and NAPA.

The MOPAR part number is: 56027273

The description of the part it: SENSOR CR 8037155

If you need any other info, let me know. My truck had 51700 miles on it!

Chad
95 DSCC V6 5Spd