Who's is it??

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 02:35:33 EDT

Saw an awesome lookin' R/T CC in black or purple today, lowered a bit
going north on the 5 freeway near Sylmar, Ca this afternoon. I bet he's
here somewhere.........Saw him while I was hooking up to a rather fine
looking females' car that broke down on the side of the freeway. Yes, I
drive a tow truck. No, the only problems with Daks that I've run into
are blow-outs (factory CRAPyear Invictas, only got 19,000 out of mine)
and a few inaccurate fuel gauges. One '93 had a b-o module, died when
hot, waited for a few, started up and left. I use my job to tell me what
is good and not. In order from best to worst, mini-trucks that have been
on the back of my wrecker---Dodge, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda (flor), Isuzu
(flor), Ford, and of course, Chevy!! BTW, "flor" is Few Left On Road!!
Have fun with this!!

                             Ed
         '97 SLT+ CC V-6 need more oomph!!
'66 Olds Vista Cruiser 425 (7.0 liter)mild custom