Re: Chrys@Carlisle Registrants

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 13:51:31 EDT

 pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu writes:

> how are we going to all get a spot together???

They will have all trucks in one general area and hopefully
the DML tent will be near by.

registered with the dml but they didn't ask me if I was going to be judged
or on the fun field. Are we on the judging or the fun field???

You would be on the fun field. Last year they judged with
 the "peoples choice'' method on the fun field.

>Also when
are we allowed to get in, is it 930 on sat????

The gates officially open at 7:00 A.M. Also, we should all soon
be receiving registration confirmations soon. These will tell us
exactly what to do. Hopefully they will arrive soon.

See you at Carlisle!
Shane B
black r/t rc