Chrys@Carlisle Registrants

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 20:01:25 EDT

Just wondering if anyone was keeping a list of who is registered and going
from the list. I registered a few days ago and I just registered my
girlfriend. Also how are we going to all get a spot together??? And are
we meeting somewhere to convoy in to the show. Like for a mile.??? And I
registered with the dml but they didnt ask me if I was going to be judged
or on the fun fiel. Are we on the judging or the fun field??? Also when
are we allowed to get in, is it 930 on sat???? Thanks and If we dont have
an accureate list then I will start one. If you are registered send me
your email year and model, color, name, where your from, and also where
you will be staying. Anyone find a hotel in carlisle????
Ok I will start this list and I will post only the names of who is going
in like to aweek sao we can make sure we got everyone. Thanks
Peter Cutler 99 White Dakota SPort
Andrea Ilacqua 99 Red Dakota R/T

Peter J Cutler