Re: '97-'99 billet grill & bumper inserts

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 15:10:44 EDT

>I'm looking for billet grille and bumper inserts for my '99. Found two
>manufacturers: Stull and Steel Horse. Anyone have experience with either?
>Prefer one over the other? Recommend another brand?
>
>Best price I've found on the Stull was $90 for the grille and $50 for the
>bumper. Anyone seen them for less elsewhere? I'm awaiting a quote on the
>Steel Horse.
>
>Any input would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>Tamer.

I got both the bumper and grill inserts from Steel horse. The bumper went
in without any problems, but the grill took over 2 hours to put in. The
directions were awful (no pictures at all!), and you can't tell from
looking at the pieces how they should go together. My buddy decided to not
go with the steel horse after we struggled with mine.
Ryan T. Grimes
Rugby-[CMG]
Clan Mac Gaming