RE: Ceiling

From: Bill Ligon (ligon_w@hccs.cc.tx.us)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 17:05:30 EDT

Replace it. Usually the fabric has a foam rubber backing. Pep Boys sell
headliner fabric and adhesive. Prep as always is key factor to success.
You must every shred of old foam rubber and adhesive from headliner backer
board. I found paint thinner worked on the last I did. However here in
Houston you can get a upholstery shop to do it for $50+/-.

Bill Ligon Houston Tx