RE: Lug -Nuts

From: Bill Ligon (ligon_w@hccs.cc.tx.us)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 16:57:38 EDT

I agree. I replaced with McGard lug nuts and locks also. The McGard is
solid and well machined. The stock are open nuts with chrome plated cap
attached. I had to hammer a socket onto one that partially rounded to get
it off. BUY McGard.

PS I have a plastic bag of stock takeoff lugnuts any takers?

Bill Ligon
97 cc SLT
Houston Tx