Re: THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE RAM AIR DRAMA!!!!

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 16:58:58 EDT

Wes,

After reading and looking at the pics about this Ram-Air setup, I have
decided to cancel the K&N FIPK order. I think I need to get some more
information on this Ram-Air setup so I can make an informative and good
decision on what to spend my money on! The K&N FIPK doesn't sound like
it would be worth the money.

There are so many diverse comments on what's best that I'm having
trouble deciding. I think a functional ram-air hood and filter would
work very well at getting only cool air directly into the TB. I believe
this dual inlet ram-air setup would be the next best thing if someone
doesn't want to change out their factory hood.

I had already planned on getting the Crower 1.7 roller-rockers that were
talked about on this page. Sounds like that's still a good choice.

Thanks for the link...

--
Brian D.
     (_____