DML Digest V4 #682

From: Goturtle@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 20:41:44 EDT

No new bump stops. You cut about 1/4" off the ones on the vehicle.
The metal welded on stops. You have to use a grinder or cutoff tool.
with a cut off tool its not to bad. Like I said the ride is like rock solid
Yes I am still using stock stocks, but will look at the price of the
Bilsteins when
 Gary comes out with them .