Re: Sway Bars

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 21:34:43 EDT

Someone answered the bump stop question already. I
wasn't at Hotchki's for the install, my buddy took it
down there for me. The ride is insane, if you were
contemplating it, do it, you wont be disappointed,
perfect for the R/T. I still run the stock shocks, I
believe the Bilstein's will be out Mid July, and Gary
mentioned that they are gonna run about $85-$90 a
piece (im pretty sure that was the price).

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T

--- Ryan Krokosinski <ryan@equinoxfinancial.com>