I weighed my '99 RC R/T

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 21:33:08 EDT

I weighed my truck today at work..
1999 Regular Cab R/T without driver: 3800 lbs even
5/8 tank of gas
Spare tire and jack removed

I also do not have A/C, which probaly saves me an extra 50 lbs on most of you
guys (between the condenser, evap/air handling case, heavy compressor, all
the lines, and the charge itself)

Anyways.. I'm kinda surprised.. I was figured more towards the 4,000 mark...
but, I guess with the no A/C system, and taking out my spare.. I probaly
saved quite a few lbs...

My question to you guys... anybody know the density of 87 octane gas? I plan
on having about 1/8-1/4 tank of gas when I drag this puppy, and I kinda wanna
know my exact weight... (can calculate it)