airbag group buy

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 22:48:17 EDT

To the few who decided to get in on the airbag buy, I'm about ready to
start processing everything. I ended up ordering a set for
myself...I'll finally be able to speak from experience instead of
heresay...
Anyway, all those that signed up, e-mail me a confirmation and a phone #
or e-mail address to contact you at and we'll finish this up. I did
work out something additional that you'll be pleased to know about.
  If you are interested but haven't signed up, LAST CALL!!
Patrick
Firestone-Baltimore, MD