Re: F&B TB for V6 - YES!!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 00:19:31 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/99 9:15:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

<< Ok allyou V6 Dak owners. You wanted performance parts and here it is!
 If we can get 20+ V6 Dak owners to fork out $100 plus shipping, F&B will
 produce a limited edition Stage I TB for the V6 engine. I know it
 sounds too good to be true, but Frank agreed to it tonight via telephone
 with me. Only 20 units and it is a go. I am arranging the purchase
 direct, so email me directly to be on the list.
 No, I don't know any specific details, flow rates etc.,... i am just
 coordinating the effort.
 Jim Harmon >>

What about us V8 (Stage2) guys who are still waiting for ours??? Do we have
to wait for the V6 ones to be finished first???? Snicker snicker.

Brad