Re: F&B TB for V6 - YES!!!

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 11:46:05 EDT

Not to rain on anybody's parade, but I hope I'll be getting my Stage I v8
TB before ANY of you get your v6 or Stage2, as I've been waiting since
December. Bruce, Frank, anybody there??? :-)

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."