99 accord test drive = lost hope for dakota power.

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 01:33:00 EDT

Hello list, not to discourage or anything, but my aunt came up to kansas
with her new 99 honda accord 3.0 v6, and i drove it for about 30 minutes and
i totally love it's acceleration. My 97 v6 has electrical fans, flowmaster
cat back, jet 2 chip, ported TB with NEWER PVC piping intake.... (if it
melts, i'm going to go back to the 10") or maybe the stock airbox with the
5" duct taping thing..

all this has lead to this: WHAT AM I TO DO TO HAVE BETTER acceleration? i
know a supercharger would cure my desires, but i don't have 4 grand to get
one. are there any other short cuts to acheive my goal of gettin my truck
into the 15s?
-Dester