Re: 99 accord test drive = lost hope for dakota power.

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 23:35:14 EDT

My auto inclined buddy who has helped me thru the electrical fan mod told me
that this isn't a very complicated thing. drop the pan. take the hubs off
both wheels and pull them out? how hard IS it? anyone here have a write up
on it somewhere? i'm thinking of searching the archives, but it's TOO big and
i don't think it has a search...
-Dester
PS. various speedo gears? i have an automatic. did i mention that?
auto v6 with 42RE tranny