Re: Re: Va. DML Meet...

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 11:08:14 EDT

Geee whiz Todd, you don't even show up for the NC
races anymore... Tired of this 4x4 out runnin ya???
:-P

--- Todd Flummer <mustang@netunlimited.net> wrote:
> Don't forget us N.C. guys to. There are a few of
> us too.
>
> Todd
> www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4