Re: drilled/slotted rotors

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 11:14:11 EDT

brian,
   what exactly happened to yours? My inside passenger side pad looked
like the pad snapped off all of a sudden and it was bare metal against
metal. Needless to say the rotor was badly scored by the time I got it
to a brakecheck. Since then my brakes are screwy. Is this a possible
defect? Do more people have similar brake problems? I would imagine
that with only 25k miles and never having towed or carried anything,
the brakes should have lasted longer. The other three pads still had
life in them!!