Re: Neon Loser:ATTN DMLer's

From: Carlos Medina (CTMedina@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 11:23:43 EDT

As another former Neon Owner I have to echo Mike's comments. Also, leave
this guy alone, hope he grows up soon, but we don't have to lower ourselves
to physical threats and insults. Please! This list is about our bad ass
trucks. Let us stick to that.

Carlos Medina
San Antonio, Tx
Current: 1999 DODGE Dakota