Re: RE: R+D TB vs QUIK-D TB?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 16:14:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/99 10:22:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jmautz@home.com
writes:

<<SS Shaft w/ button heads >>

We use stainless flat head machine screws that are countersunk into the new,
stainless throttle plates for a completely smooth surface. Button head screws
that would protrude into the bore.

<<Risers remain though thinner >>

We felt they should remain in place, and it wouldn't be any extra to have
them removed. Now if I could only find someone in the Bradenton/Sarasota
area (FL) with a chassis dynometer to solve this one.. :/

<< "no long wait periods" >>

Maybe I should clarify this one -- These TBIs are being modified in a very
well equipped CNC tool and die shop with about every overpriced tool or
machine you could imagine. It's a very high capacity shop that could easily
be capable of putting these TBs into production.

If someone were to send me their stock TBI, I would have it modified &
re-assembled w/ the new parts, welded, and ready to ship out the door in 24
hrs.... 48hrs max.

<< Shipping not mentioned >>

FWIW - I've been charging most people $.05 for the shipping costs....

ttyl
Patrick