rotors

From: AKM (akm@cinenet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 00:51:18 EDT

Once a rotor is warped by excessive heat you should get replacements. The
rotor's metal composition has already "deformed" (lack of a better word).
Even if you turn the rotors it's likely they'll return to it's warped state.

AKM

'98 Dakota R/T (JBA, Transgo, ported T/B)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Vortech S-trim (intercooled), Griggs GR-40, etc.)