Re: drilled/slotted rotors

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 10:56:00 EDT

no credit card but I may as well have. Being 22 and not having much
credit made it verrrrry difficult to get a good interest rate. My
father even co-signed and i still got screwed. I would sit there and
here him tell me "$567.97 a month for 60 months" and all I could think
of was I'm finally getting my truck. Oh well boyz and their
toyz.....right?
   Maybe I can refinance or something to get my payments lower.