Mopar Meet '99 - Commerce, GA

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 13:46:04 EDT

I was lookin in the new Mopar Muscle and on the Events Calendar I saw the
listing for Mopar Meet '99 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, GA on
September 11-12. Can you say Another GA DML meet? This is the exact
listing as to what is going on:
"Mopar Meet '99. Mopar vs. The World. Mopar Road Show, 2 days of racing,
Mopar Performance racer's store, Showcar Parade Lap, Showcar Timed Run, Swap
Meet, Car Corral, Mopar burnout contest. Darrell Alderman and Scott
Geoffrion will be signing autographs. Admission: Friday: $5.00, Saturday:
$15, Sunday: $10. Info: Mike Hayes (770) 963-5251 or (800) 556-2279."
I hope to be there if I can get away from college. Who else wants to go?

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.