Re: F&B TB for V6 - YES!!!

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 13:57:58 EDT

<< OK people....
 So who is all "IN" on the group buy? I've also been talking with Frank
 offline about his Throttle Bodies and for the price, it sounds like a good
 deal.
 Send your emails to: jdharmon@earthlink.net
 Later....
 Bernd >>

Bernd/Frank,
Any idea on when these V6 TB's would be shipped out?? I might be interested
if the date is reasonable and it is the true date. I was told somewhere
about Nov.98, and about every month thereafter, that I would be getting one
sent to me for trying out a prototype V6 TB and never got it. What is exactly
done to the Stage 1 TB's? Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6