RE: FSM purchase

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 16:58:40 EDT

Hey Jon,

I just called the 1-800 # for Dyment (interesting, since they answer the
phone as D-C)? Anyway, it took about 45 seconds to order the FSM for my '95
Dakota. Total = $67.56

A He** of a lot better then going the Haynes or Chilton route!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Rancho 5000/9000
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI