Re: VIN # registry

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 17:00:14 EDT

I have no problem adding my VIN # to this list if it gets created. That
way, if warranty covered a problem on my truck and not on the truck made
right before or after mine, it could be brought to DC's attention that
the same problem was covered under warranty on someone else's truck. We
may be able to see problem trends in trucks made around the same date.

--
Brian D.
     (_____

stevie.o@excite.com wrote: > > Hey > Anyone interested in creating a VIN # regisrty? > > stevie.o@excite.com > 99 SLT+4x4V8 (finally broke 15 mpg)