RE: TV Cable

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 17:10:51 EDT

Hey Gordon,

Following are the instructions provided by Kuk about two weeks ago.
I have not had time to try this yet, so cannot speak to the
change/effectivness. If you give it a shot, let us know how it turns out.

The following are Kuks instructions, plus his followup info. on the Mod.

<SNIP>
Disconnect the battery, locate the kickdown linkage at the throttle body.
Notice the white retaining clip and remove it.
Grab the cable and pull torwards the windshield until it bottoms out, move
back in 1/8 to 1/16" and replace the retaining clip.
Reconnect the battery and enjoy. If you are as wasteful as me with fuel,
pull it back all the way.

I do have to get off this list though, but anyone can contact me at this
address for anything!!!! Even phone calls are fine.
Kuk
99R/T

 This will raise your shift points and kick down
 faster, but be sure when you
 do this, you open the TB to full throttle then set
 the linkage as not to
 bind the throttle (which I forgot to tell the list,
 please tell them...) You
 can have too much and it will never shift until
 3000rpm with part throttle,
 can be very irritating but will shift hard on a
 stock tranny. Later...
 Kuk
<End Snip>

Hope this helps some.