Re: Re: Old Intake Mod Post (sorry long)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 18:05:39 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/99 11:39:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<< Will, I may need it. I brought up this subject because
 I'm thinking of modifying my intake. You wouldn't charge
 a 5 speed guy for that scan or fax would ya? Hahaha :)

 Just kiddin', I've got Eric's Post.

 Thanks

 GS -

GS

I didn't see all of Erics post sooo do you need the info ? Or did he give you
what you need ? If you need it I would be glad to get it for you but of
course being a 5 sp guy I will need your credit card number, ect. :-)

Bill