E-Ram PRELIMINARY Test Run

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 19:30:50 EDT

Well, we all know that the only way to find out if a product works is to
test it out.

Soooo.....I purchased the E-Ram and just got done installing it (very easy
to do). I haven't checked the times with my G-Tech at this point but I can
tell you that the 3.9 now accelerates quicker under full throttle than
without the E-Ram. Now I know it's only a small boost, but for the money,
it may just be worth it. I'll clock some runs later on tonight or tomorrow
with the G-Tech and send you all the times (with and without the E-Ram).

Later,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
'97 Dakota SLT/CC (V6)