TV Cable adjusted... comparing results

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 09:42:03 EDT

For those who are asking, the TV cable is located underneath the hose that
connects the airhat to the filter box. The white clamp has a big T on it.

I went ahead and played around with the adjustment. Now, at light
acceleration (parking lot, alleyway, etc) My truck shifts from first into
second at about 15-20 and from second to third between thirty and thirty
five. The strange thing is that as soon as I shift into third, the
transmission almost immediately shifts into overdrive(35-40mph without heavy
acceleration) Is mine adjusted too much, not enough, or is this what others
have experienced??

The other thing is that many people said they experienced firmer shifting,
but the only time that it really shifts firm is if I let off of the gas
before it shifts gears.

I would like to hear from others who have messed around with this.

thanks
gordon