Re: TV Cable adjusted... comparing results

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 20:55:36 EDT

You have your's adjusted just about where mine is adjusted, and I LIKE IT.
It will downshift very quickly at around 30MPH, but I keep my OD locked out
unless I'm doing above over 45. My RPM's at this setting are right around 48
to 5,000 RPMs WOT.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green