Re: Anyone with a '97+ FSM?

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 13:58:01 EDT

FSM says to remove and discard the following gaskets when removing the
intake manifold:

flange side gaskets
front and rear cross-over gaskets
throttle body gasket
plenum pan gasket

And replace the same when re-installing the intake manifold, along with
Mopar Silicone Rubber Adhesive Sealant at the four corner joints

It does not say to replace the bolts, but I remember a thread discussing
the bolts should be replaced as they are one-time use only

There is a specific sequence that must be followed when fastening/torqueing
the bolts and they are tightened in stages

Hope this helps

Tamer.