RE: supercharger

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 12:20:28 EDT

Just got off the phone with Powerdyne ("Kevin") and they quoted $3205 for
the Dodge Dakota 5.2L kit. Also asked them in regards to any type of "fuel
enrichment" accessories that are included and he stated "No. But we
definitely recommend the 24# injectors. You can run it stock though."

I understand that a price break can be made for group buys, but $1000 less?
Wonder if the end of quarter rush is putting the salespeople into a frenzy.

Main reason for calling Powerdyne is for us V6'ers. No luck yet. Unless we
purchase the Powerdyne supercharger and 5.2L brackets...then fab our own
plumbing...so far we're at 0-4 and sinking. (Still have a few more people
to call.)