Re: supercharger

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 16:00:59 EDT

Powerdynes used to have a problem with their belts. They have freely admitted
this. The new belt design is supposed to be much more durable. They are also
supposed to run cooler than Vortechs because they don't use HOT engine oil to
lubricate themselves. As far as boost goes if you want more get Vortech, if you
want a "little" more safety get Powerdyne. If you want the ultimate... get an
ATI Procharger with a big bad intercooler. That's what I'm holdin' out for.
Either that or a Hemi!!

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC