RE: supercharger

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 14:20:45 EDT

I've always been a Paxton fan (and sometimes Vortec) but the belt driven
design of the Powerdyne makes me worry a little bit. As someone had already
mentioned, their belt broke and cost them $500 for the repair. Now if you
look at the price of repair vs. Vortec complete kit, there's really not that
much difference with the exception of a little bit more boost...which we all
know what that does. :)

Maybe they work just fine and i'm looking too hard for flaws, just be
careful.

Bernd