RE: K&N is really PI$$ing me off

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 21:45:42 EDT

It's probably not Summits fault. They are most likely relaying what is
coming from K&N. My reasoning is this. I just today received a replacement
K&N element from K&N that was supposed to be here in three days. It took 6
weeks!!! I still wouldn't have it now if I didn't make a lot of noise about
it. I think the people at K&N do mean well, but getting them to move is
something else. It seems the bigger the market share a company controls,
the more lackadaisical their attitude becomes.
Rich - Ashburn, VA