K&N is really PI$$ing me off

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 17:58:45 EDT

I really don't understand this... every week I call Summit to check the
status of my K&N FIPK backorder... and every week it seems to be pushed back
TWO weeks!!!

This really baffles me... why do they keep playing around with the damn ship
dates, if they ORIGINALY would have told me (10 weeks ago) that it was going
to be August before I got it, I would have spent all this time looking
elsewhere to find it.. but now, I guess I figure I've waited this long, I may
as well hold off the rest of the way..
(but who knows, it could be next year before I even get to test it out)

Originaly, when I placed the order back in very early May, they said June
7th... then June 17th.. then.. July 2nd (with a postcard), and now July 27th!!

This is sick.. how can a company operate like this...