Re: Valve Springs

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 22:57:23 EDT

At 09:03 PM 6/25/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Hey Bob how did you make out with the valve springs ???

The dealer who I had ordered them from in April phoned on Wed. morning
and I've picked them up. Later that morning, Koller Dodge emailed
me to say that the springs were on back order and MP would not give
them a delivery date. I emailed Koller back cancelling my order.
I guess that their order site is not kept up-to-date as it displayed
that they had 23 in stock.

Engine work is schedule for next Tuesday and Wednesday.

How's your situation?

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red